Thursday, June 17, 2010

Bugaboo Cameleon On Sale - Lifespan


Hello..

Just want to update about the Bugaboo Cameleon =) I just saw this pictures and thought that this might be useful for some parents out there! Enjoy..!



THE BUGABOO CAMELEON



From Newborn..
(forward facing)





Up to this age!!
and that will goes to...about..4 years old? Ya..save your money guys, save it for your kid's future!
(Mommy's facing)




ALSO;
adding up some spices here..Celebrity Gallery With Stylo Milo Cameleon
PRESENTING


Hey! That's Gwen Stefani! Yes..she is!





Gwen do the collaboration with Bugaboo to create a Designer's Version for Bugaboo, known with her famous L.A.M.B brand..She created a L.A.M.B Bugaboo Stroller! Cool huh?!






Another Celebrity (Twight's Star)




Ok guys...
Interested? Wanna know more about the stroller? Want to BUY it?? Loves LOW PRICE?

Call me to know more ya.. PRE-ORDER with me!
You'll get same stroller like the other shop out there with me BUT, I sell it cheaper than them..!
Yes, CHEAPER! How Much?!

My Price : RM 2988.00
Shop Price : RM 4600.00

Ok, now do the Math how much you save!
OH! Yes, ORIGINAL PACKAGE with INTERNATIONAL WARRANTY



Text me at this number : +6 018 666 5353


XoXo
C ya!