Thursday, June 10, 2010

I'm busy as a bee..

Hi All..Salam,

How are you doing today?
I was so busy for the past few weeks, ya..busy with my business and also busy planning for a birthday surprise party for Adam and Ayden =)

Yes..! They're officially 2years (9th June) and 1 year (19th May )..Oh, finally! (anak-anak membesar and mommy feels so old *weep)

I dont have so much time to gather all our friends and play dates, so I just arranged a family gathering.. a small one. I didn't tell this to my husband and ask him to have lunch with us at Fullhouse Cafe. Oh My..I think this place is just nice =) The spacious, the open air, the garden theme..awwww..Perfectto!
Ok..my husband memang terkejut sakan sebab he never thought I will have time with my busy schedule!

For my 2 boys : MOMMY LOVES YOU TWO SO SO SO SO SO *infinity* MUCH!
And again HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Muahhhs!

And all my customers;
Thanks all for your positive feed back about that Duette stroller. No complain so far..Alhamdulillah.
I assure you guys that I will give the very best from my blog =)

And pray that I will bring more products soon..Of course with a low price..


p/s: Oh, masih terasa sakit operation melahirkan Adam and Ayden! Masa berlalu pantas..